Gold'n'Roll

Introduction

Welcome Forums Community Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    saanichtonian
    Participant

Hi goldnroll

Just thought I’d log in and say ‘Hi’.
    As you might know, I recently withdrew completely from GoldMoney, but this doesn’t mean I’m moving away from PMs.
    I appreciate your effort in creating a forum for continuing discussion.

thanks
    saanichtonian

Gold’n’Roll
    Keymaster

Hi saanichtonian,

I’m glad to see you here! I hope more of the ex-GM community members will move here to post news and insights about PMs.

IrishGuy
    Participant

Hi
    IrishGuy here. Thanks for setting up the site as a replacement.

Best of luck with it.
    IrishGuy

Gold’n’Roll
    Keymaster

Hi IrishGuy, you are most welcome! It’s good to have you here. We’ll see how it develops.

bsands24
    Participant

GoldnRoll- Thanks for setting this up. I’ll certainly be checking in here often.

xtof
    Participant

Hi,

I was not active in the community. I mainly “used it” to be kept in the
    Client and shareholder with a keen interest in anything related to Finance.
    I appreciate your initiative GoldnRoll! 🙂

Gold’n’Roll
    Keymaster

Hi bsands24, xtof, and thank you for being here!
    As Mr_Troy_Oz commented on the GM community, this forum may very well not be the final replacement but only a temporary parking place before we all agree on something better.

Mr Troy Oz
    Participant

Hi goldnroll

Logging in from Thailand to say Hello..

This looks great (simple) and works just fine.
    – I hope the rest of the gang finds their way here to continue the fun.

‘Good on you GoldNRoll.. Well done!’

AlienMe
    Participant

Hi Gold’n’Roll. Came here when you called 🙂 Thanks for setting up this site !

RocketDog
    Participant

Hi Gold’n’Roll. Nice place you have here! I would hate for us to lose all our golden friends. Thank you for your efforts.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by RocketDog.
    Gold’n’Roll
    Keymaster

It’s great to have you here AlienMe, RocketDog! I was a little bit worried that you disappeared 🙂

RocketDog
    Participant

I have trouble logging in on the Goldmoney Community now. The icon is gone from the website so I have to get in from an old bookmark, but then I have trouble logging in and staying in the community. So I can usually read but not post in there. I got in last night. 🙂

Mr Troy Oz
    Participant

Hi RocketDog – To get into a (still working) Community page, I’ve had success by clicking on the ‘question mark (?) bubble at top of the ‘Overview’ page.. then scroll down to very bottom of the page to find: ‘Community’.
    Clicking on ‘community’ should get you into a fully functioning copy of the old “Goldmoney Community” page.

Good Luck!

Mr Troy Oz
    Participant

Well I’m finally free of Goldmoney. I successfully managed to liquidate my remaining gold balance and ‘wire it out to my bank acct in Singapore.
    Why it took a full 9 days to complete (what normally takes just 2 to 3 days) I don’t know!? But when I saw the deposit had been entered into my account – I let out a big sigh of relief! I’m Done and I’m Free from Goldmoney and their ‘Regulators’ control over access to my money.

I did however have to leave some money on the table as I left, but I’m not going to worry about the .002 grams of gold that got left behind.
    And now I can safely close my GM acct. “I dared not close my account before my final transfer was safely completed”. I had imagined all kinds of ‘complications’ that could have arisen if this transfer developed ‘issues’.. after my acct had already been closed!
    And this doesn’t mean I’ve left the bullion space forever. I’ve been looking at other venues operating out of Singapore that can easily replace all aspects of Goldmoney’s platform.. and then some!

– Maybe I can discuss this later with those interested in an option to off-shore their gold dealings & metals storage once I’ve gained some solid information regarding Asian trading rules & regulations, which I’m finding are far friendlier than those found in North America!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Mr Troy Oz.
    Mr Troy Oz
    Participant

Gold’n’Roll, should we maybe create another category dedicated to discussing matters to do with Goldmoney?

I put my previous post here for now because I didn’t know how or where else to put it.
    – Also, I’m not sure if on this board it’s possible for us to start a new title or topic as could be done on GM’s Community page.
    – As I’ve said before, I’m not very tech savvy when it comes to blogs & forum boards, so any help is always welcome.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Mr Troy Oz.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.