Gold'n'Roll

Goldmoney quarterly results

Welcome Forums Goldmoney Inc. Goldmoney quarterly results

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xtof
    Participant

Hello,

Apart from the numbers themselves, Roy’s comments are worth the read.
    What do you make of it?

https://www.goldmoney.com/corporate/news/goldmoney-inc-reports-financial-results-for-third-quarter-2020

Gold’n’Roll
    Keymaster

@xtof
    Thanks for sharing!
    It looks like the focus on regulatory issues should shift to platform development and customer support.

xtof
    Participant

test

xtof
    Participant

I am not sure if there will be drastic changes in the platform.

I have somewhat lowered my expectations with GM as many features have been “taken away” for a reason or another over the last year.
    First I would like to see … 6 months with “nothing added & nothing taken away”
    There must still be a backlog of smaller investors trying to sell their metal and get their money back as a result of the introduction of the minimum fee.

Once this is done and GM has the clients it wants to serve … it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Roy mentioned they have something which has the potential to be the next Mene. What is it? My gut feeling is that it is more a collaboration “a la Schiff or LBT” rather than enhancements for holing customers.

But hopefully, they can improve some processes, communication and add a few things in the next months!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.